Buildign an office in the basement

I've been up all night letting mom get a good night's sleep while I worked on the basement and got it ready for using as my office again. Some of you may recall that I was using the basement as an office a few years back, and more will recall my talking off and on about how I should move my office back into the basement.

Well, I've started that project and it is going a lot smoother than I had expected. I have it mostly ready for revisions and hope to have it ready later tonight for my new desktop computer (which I hope to pick up from Rent To Own tomorrow afternoon when we take dad in for a blood test).

I'm also contemplating moving my bed down there and making this room just kind of a reading room and a place to have my laptop in the afternoons so I can enjoy the sunlight. We'll see.

0 comments: