Finger aches and pains

I'm looking for ways to east ache in hands when I type. I do a lot of typing, as part of my work, to update blogs, for talking to my friends online, and it all adds up to hours spent at the keyboard doing hunt and peck typing that leaves my fingers aching and sore.

I'll often run warm water into the sink and let it just flow over my stiff joints, making them feel better, but I hate to do that when it means that I am wasting heating fuel as the water heater reheats the used water.

I've also soaked them in just a tub of hot water to soothe them.

I'm curious about the hot wax therapy, but I've never tried it. Hand exercises and rubbing the fingers help some, but I'd be interested in if anyone else knows of ways to ease the ache? I think I may have arthritis, but never talked to a doctor to find out and I hate to take medication if I don't have to take it.



Heir to Magic
Current Chapter:
Today's Word Count:
Chapter Word Count:
Total Word Count:
Current Favorite Method of Procrastination:

0 comments: