No more bad people changing my article

Well, I went hunting for other uses of my article and the only place that changed it was andPOP. It was even translated into Portuguese and Arabic with the recommendations for PlatonicSolid.info being left in place and with the exception of two that obviously were not sure how to put it up, no one else had removed my site link in the signature - which ArticleCity.com requires be left in place. Shoot, even the folks that have hosting companies or website design companies left the links that I had there rather than slip in their own.

So I politely asked them to please fix the problems on the linking to my preferred hosting company and on my home page link.

They published the article within a few hours of when I sent it to ArticleCity so I doubt it will fix the harm they have already done on it, but at least they should, if they are honest, fix it now.

0 comments: