Oh *THIS* **PISSES** me off! I was plagiarized!!!

I'm over here in a perfectly good moon looking at a website called Sproose that I am looking over to review for writing a paid post for them, and what do I find when I type in my website, Phantascene, as a test? I've been frelling plagiarized! Not by Sproose, who I am already starting to really like, but by a site I found through them called andPOP - check this out - Technology Column: A Web Site of Your Own - A Website of your Own is MY work, but I recommend PlatonicSolid.info or Webmusher.com *EVERY TIME* when I recommend a hosting company because I *KNOW* the guy that runs them and know he will bust his ass to make his customers happy. I have never even HEARD of infinwhatsitssite they claim I had said I recommend. I checked it out just to make sure - I've never even BEEN to that site.

Grrrrr - guys have me sooo pissed I can't even remember how to spell, THANK GOD for Firefox's new in form spell checker. I'm definitely going to let that site know that not only do I *NOT* endorse that other hosting company, I endorse the ones by my brother thank you very much, but that I don't appreciate all the in article advertisements and money he is making off of my article that he changed and to top it all off - they say "Written By: andPOP Staff" at the top. I am not a member of the andPOP staff, never even heard about them until I found them on accident when I discovered they rewrote my work and filled it with advertisements.

(And what's with all them ? marks in place of ' marks???)

Okay, I'll shut up and go seethe somewhere else for a few.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I went and checked the site to see if they were in compliance with my request that they fix the link back to the host I had said in the original - the plagiarizers pulled the article down rather than admit they were wrong.