Working on my blogs on my website

I've been working hard on getting my new blogs that will be based off my website rather than sites liks Blogger up and running.

I've already started posting to a few of them, but it's mostly test postings more or less to kick the blogs off and take a look at how things work as I go along.

I'm using b2evolution - highly reccomended for anyone that keeps more than one blog. It lets you set up a blogging community with stand alone blogs, or link the blogs together to build a blog network that people can move between one and the other of the blogs. (kind of like what I have here with the links to my other blogs over in the sidebar, but done automatically rather than me having to tweak the code every time I want to add a new blog to the network.

The one glitch with b2evo is that you kind of need to know a bit about programming things to get it to do what you want, it's not an easy ply and play setup like Blogger.

0 comments: