Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth - Mainstream Fanfiction


I am reading a book that I picked up from Amazon- Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth by Christopher Golden. This is an official novel for the adventure game by Naughty Dog that features treasure hunter Nathan Drake in adventures to find lost treasures.

I have to admit that I am often a little uneasy about getting books that are based on games or TV shows, since it seems less like a book and more like authorized fan fiction to me. I am enough of an addict of the Uncharted games, and far enough behind in my reading, that I am willing to give the book a chance though. I'm not yet far enough into it to make a decision on if it is a good book or not, but so far it has not left me feeling I MUST keep reading it. I am easily setting my Kindle down and doing other things, which I do not think I should be able to do if it were a really great story - so, it has a balance right now in the early parts of the story of still holding enough of my interest that I keep going back to it, but not so absorbing that can not set it aside when I need to do something else.



 
Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth
 The story follows Nathan Drake as he goes to help an old friend, Victor "Sully" Sullivan, after one of Sully's friends is murdered. The trail leads to Egypt and Greece in search of three labyrinths that lead them to clues about a fourth lost labyrinth that holds within it the key to unmatched treasure.

0 comments: