Wallhogs - lifesized wall art from your own images

Okay, this has got to be one of the better ideas I have seen in a while and my biggest trouble was in determining what blog to talk about it on. lol Have you seen Wallhogs?

Wallhogs are 7' x 52" (that's over 4') wall graphics made from your pictures.

The way it works is you take one of your photos or a graphic, and submit it to them, they'll even remove the background for you, and they blow it up to 7 feet tall by over four feet wide. Then it is printed on a semi-adhesive vinyl, you get it via UPS, and can be installing your new masterpiece in just minutes.

I decided to write about them here because of my mural of my fantasy world I am making on my wall. Can you imagine creating a picture of your world map and putting it on your wall? How about a life-size picture of the main characters in your novels to display on your office wall? A dragon breaking through the wall? Or a UFO beaming down an alien? I know I don't have to go on, any writers out there already have a million ideas that I ain't even dreamed up - How about Mark Twain or another famous writer with a speech or thought bubbles that has a famous writing quote?

To demonstrate their duribility the guy that sells them says that he once shot an RPG at his. "The wall came down but the Hog survived :-)"

I can't gurantee the statement, but they do with a 30 day money back, no questions gaurantee.

You can have it printed on glossy poster paper (like a typical poster) or canvas.

0 comments: