DAB digital radio from The Radio Guide

I have spoken several times about my dad and his love of listening to the radio since he lost the ability to read. I was thinking of just what I could get for him for Christmas and browsing around and information on The Radio Guide caught my notice.

The following is a paid post for The Radio Guide - thank you to them for helping me realize just what my dad needs -- clearer reception of Coat to Coast AM! :-D

Digital radios are hailed for their better sound quality than you can get with a standard radio. The trick is, how do you know what you are looking for Choosing a new digital radio is made easier when you visit The Radio Guide can help you sort out what the options are and find places to purchase a digital radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The preceding post is a paid advertisement for The Radio Guide

0 comments: