Novels don't put food on the table, a day job does that

Recent events have caused me to start reconsidering my writing work and looking at it not from a perspective of "how could I make money?" but rather from the perspective of "How can I make more money doing what makes me money now?"



So, as a result of that change in perspective, I have began to focus more directly on my blogs and work with advertising as well as working on the websites I run.



I still dream of getting Heir to Magic finished and published - but it is not going to be something I can do fast enough to make it my primary income. Like most other writers I have hit that point in my career where I realize that my bread and butter is not going to come from my using my abilities for novel writing, but for the writing that I do between the novels.

0 comments: