Possible cure found for short legs

Okay, I think I have found a possible cure for my short legs at the desk problem. I have a small desk chair, and even at that I can not sit comfortably in the chair with my feet resting on the floor. I'm not exactly midget short, being 5'2", but I am still short enough that with my chair all the way down there is an annoying difference in comfort and how I sit.

I was looking at the step I use for step aerobics and realized that it's almost the perfect heigth, collapsed for storage it is within a tad too high of being perfect. So, when I get around to reconfiguring my desk layout I am going to see if I can make room to slip the collapsed step underneath my desk and use it as a foot rest when I am not exercising. I can't do both at the same time, so that is a great way to store the step when it's not in use and I can sit comfortably by actually raising my chair a bit.

Now I just have to get the time to tear the desk stuff all apart and reorganize it into a desk arrangement that the step will fit under.

0 comments: