Taxes are just there to make you insane

I have come to the conclusion that taxes were carefully designed as a device by which to drive people insane.

I've been trying to sort out just how I am supposed to do them, and trying to find the information that I need is damn near impossible. I have been doing not only my taxes, but my parents taxes for them for years and it's easy enough to do the taxes, (so easy that H&R Block claims to have done what I write up and mom takes in to them each year ::snort::), but my situation changed this year to where I am still a dependent on their taxes, but have now got earned income toward the end of the year so am having a fit trying to figure out what applies to me and what don't and where it all fits in together between being a full time caregiver and a part time freelance writer.

::goes off to pound head on a wall::



Heir to Magic
Current Chapter:
Today's Word Count:
Chapter Word Count:
Total Word Count:
Current Favorite Method of Procrastination:

0 comments: